Orders received after 7pm EST are shipped the next business day. The DLP Lamp Source is closed on the weekend so orders received on Saturday or Sunday are shipped the following Monday.
UPS 2nd Day Air shipping is standard (Free) to destinations within the 50 United States. Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge.
All transit times are in business days (Monday-Friday). For example, if an order is shipped on a Friday via UPS 2nd Day Air, the package will be delivered 2 business days later on Tuesday.
Packages are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS). Unfortunately, we cannot ship to PO Boxes. A physical address is required for delivery.
Packages are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS).
International shipping to destinations outside the United States is a flat rate of $50.00 USD. Delivery is typically between 2-4 business days.
Customs brokerage fees are included in the flat rate. However, duties and/or taxes that may be assessed by your government are extra and are the responsibility of the customer. Your government will bill you separately for these fees, if applicable..
Since we were the first company to offer a one year TV lamp replacement warranty, you can rest easy that it is backed by a leading distributor with 20 years in the business that will be here when you need us.
Projector lamps carry a 6 Month replacement warranty. The projector warranty covers one replacement lamp during the 6 Months following the date of purchase.
TO OBTAIN A WARRANTY REPLACEMENT YOU MUST:
1. Return the defective lamp to DLP Lamp Source using the shipping method of your choice (UPS, FedEX, US Mail). We suggest using a shipping method that will provide you with a tracking number to ensure proof of delivery.
2. Include proof of purchase in the form of a copy of your original DLP Lamp Source invoice or a credit card or bank statement reflecting the purchase date, purchase price and your name & address. Write the words "WARRANTY REPLACEMENT" at the top of the documentation so we know how to process the package. Include the proof of purchase in the box with your defective lamp. Warranty replacements will not be issued without proof of purchase.
Replacement lamps are generally processed and shipped within 24-48 hours of receipt. Warranty replacements are shipped via UPS 2nd Day Air. Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. Contact us for details.
HOW TO RETURN MERCHANDISE: Return the unused lamp to DLP Lamp Source using the shipping method of your choice (UPS, FedEX, US Mail). We suggest using a shipping method that will provide you with a tracking number to ensure proof of delivery. Write the word "REFUND" at the top of your invoice so that we know how to process. Refunds will not be processed without proof of purchase.
* Please take care to repackage the lamp sufficiently to avoid damage in transit. Refunds will not be issued on damaged merchandise.
HOW TO EXCHANGE A LAMP:
If you discover that you ordered or received the incorrect part and need to exchange it for another, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 764-5822 and we’ll be happy to assist.
* Free UPS 2nd Day Air Shipping to destinations within the 50 United States. International shipping is also available.
* 1-YEAR Replacement Warranty on all TV Lamps. 6 Month Warranty on all Projector Lamps.
* SAME DAY SHIPPING on all orders placed by 7pm EST, Monday - Friday.
* 100% OEM Parts: We sell Osram and Philips lamps installed in brand new housings. We do not sell "OEM Compatible" lamps and we do not sell "recycled" or "used" housings.
* Lamp installation instructions included with the purchase of most bare television replacement lamps.
* A business card so you can contact us with questions, place future orders, or pass along to a friend or neighbor!
* A plastic glove to be worn during the replacement process. Touching the front glass lens of the new lamp with bare hands will deposit skin oils on the surface that will cause premature part failure. A glove is included to protect the lens and ensure you get the most life out of your lamp.
*NEW! A prepaid shipping label to return the spent lamp to DLP Lamp Source for proper disposal is available upon request.
In your television, there is a plastic housing with a lamp inside. You can either replace the lamp inside your existing housing or you can replace the entire housing unit with the lamp already preinstalled in the unit.
Both options will give you the same performance - the housing allows for ease and simplicity of installation.
After turning off your TV let it remain off for at least 30 minutes before turning it on again. This allows the lamp to cool to room temperature. A cool lamp is more resilient to the large voltage burst required to ignite the lamp when the TV is turned on again.
Extend the life of your lamp by keeping the area surrounding your TV well ventilated and dust free.
Take care not to overtighten any of the screws when replacing the lamp. Finger-tight is sufficient.
Be sure the lamp wires are secured in the wire connector on the housing and are not touching the lamp itself.
Prior to turning the TV back on please ensure the housing is situated properly and all TV panels (lamp door) are closed and secured properly. Many TV have a sensor that will keep the TV from turning on if the panels are not replaced.
Please feel free to request a prepaid return shipping label to return the spent lamp to DLP Lamp Source for proper handling or recycle with an appropriate local authority.